REGISTER FOR WORK UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2020
We would like to inform you that we are back Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30 pm with a dedicated team in each day to help with your requirements, our calls will still be answered before and after this time.
We appreciate business isn’t back to full strength and it is going to be like this for many months to come, it will be strange getting used to this new norm.
Where possible candidate interviewing will be done via telephone and video call, however should you be invited in, it will be by strict appointment only. Please do not visit the office as our door will remain closed.
What to expect when you are asked to come in:
Entering the building – We would have already asked you a number of Covid-19 questions.
- Please wear a face covering on entry.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided in reception.
- Please use tissues if required and place in closed bin if necessary.
- Please be fully aware of the signage around you, this includes social distancing.
- The office is well ventilated throughout the day and we limit visitors to only one at any one time.
- During interview we will limit the time you spend with us for your safety and ours.
- Please remember that these are government rules, and should we not follow them we could be fined.
- All staff have received the necessary training and guidance, and they are responsible for cleaning their desk area twice a day and washing their hands regularly.
- Masks and gloves are also available for our staff should they feel the need to use them.
- A full clean down will be done after each candidate has been in.
- Each evening there will be full deep clean ready for the following day.
We are really looking forward to speaking to you all soon.
Thank you and stay safe.
From all the team.