WIRING / ASSEMBLY OPERATIVES (S2004)
Our well-established client based in the centre of Stockport, are looking to recruit several Wiring / Assembly Operatives to start ASAP on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
- Wiring printed circuit boards
- Working from an example/diagrams
- Mainly push connectors (but soldering experience would be advantageous)
- Working with auto wire cutter and various hand tools (wire cutters, snips, screw drivers etc).
- Previous testing experience would also be advantageous
- Keen eye for detail
- Working with small components.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- 8.00 am to 4.30 pm – Monday to Thursday
- 8.00 am to 3.30 pm – Friday
- 2 x 15 minutes breaks & 1 x 30-minute lunch break.
- 12 weeks temporary to permanent position for the right candidate.
- On-Site Parking
- Modern working environment
Please feel free to apply and we can discuss the details further with you.
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if successful.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.