ValueMatch & CCS RM6160 Announcement
RM6160 Non Clinical Temporary & Fixed Term Staff Framework Suppliers
Bennett Staff partnered with Value Match who were successfully appointed to the Crown Commercial Service (CSS) Framework RM6160 for the provision of Non Clinical Temporary and Fixed Term Staff.
The RM6160 Framework is open to the entire Public Sector to help appoint:
- Temporary Staff – employed on either an hourly or daily charge rate
- Fixed Term Staff– paid via your own payroll but with a fixed contract/employment end date
- Nominated Workers – appointment of an identified non-agency assigned worker to Bennett Staff or Value Match
- Statement of Works (SOW) – creation and choice of a work package for specific services
Bennett Staff and Value Match are appointed on LOTS 1,2 and 6 which will allow engagement with customers in Central Government, Local Government, the NHS, Blue Light and 3rd Sector to provide best in class candidates for areas covering:
- LOT 1: Admin & Clerical Supply – Admin & Clerical Secretarial, Finance, Accounts & Audit, Procurement & Supplies and Project Management
- LOT 2: Corporate Functions – Finance, Accounts & Audit, Procurement & Supplies and Project Management
- LOT 6: Ancillary Staff – Catering, Estates & Maintenance Facilities, Security and Stores (and Logistics)
The CCS RM6160 Framework has been created to give the Public Sector access to free of charge OJEU complaint route to specialists SME’s such as Bennett Staff and Value Match. By working with us, clients can be assured to receive a best in class service including a dedicated Account Manager who will work with you to understand your organisations current and future recruitment needs and aim to help you reduce your costs. Charges for specialist recruitment support provided via the CCS RM6160 Framework are fixed and transparent at 11% with options for discounted rates depending on the duration and volume of requirements.
|About Bennett Staff||About Value Match|
|Bennett Staff are a REC approved independently owned, and managed Recruitment Agency formed in 1958 with a combined experience of over 175 years supporting clients in both the Private and Public Sector for roles covering:
· Commercial – All Office
· Industrial & Distribution
· Catering & Hospitality
· Warehousing & Mechanical Handling
Bennett Staff have achieved the Bronze Awards to commit to honor the Armed Forces Covenant and support the Armed Forces Community and in 2019 were awarded with ‘Employer of the Year’ awards for the Northwest by the Federation of Small Business (FSB) making it to finals for the Nationwide award.
Please visit: https://bennettstaff.co.uk, or contact Robbie Harrison, Operations Director, on 0161 368 5511 or at Robbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
|Value Match are a REC approved organisation, who, through our people and relationships, apply our procurement expertise to enhance the value created in our communities and environment.
Value Match has a strong track record of matching best in class resource in the Private and Public Sector for roles covering:
· Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics
· Category, Commercial & Contract Management
· Project & Programme Management
· Bid & Tender Management
· Niche Areas including; Business Analysis, Spend Analysis & Recovery, Change & Transformational Management, SIAM and CTC, SC or DV Clearance
Please visit: https://value-match.co.uk or contact Lindsay Rosul, Services Director on 07957 110 938 or at Lindsay.Rosul@value-match.co.uk
For more information on the CCS RM6160 Framework please visit: https://www.crowncommercial.gov.uk/agreements/RM6160