2 ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLERS (CTD23000)
Our Bredbury based client are looking for 2 electrical assemblers to join their thriving team. The ideal candidate will have had experience in a similar background within the last 5 – 10 years, and is happy to train on all other aspects of this niche role.
- Assemble electrical components and subassemblies according to engineering drawings and specifications
- Use hand tools, power tools, and soldering equipment to complete assembly tasks
- Install and connect wiring, cables, and electrical components
- Soldering and assembling PCB boards
- Ability to stand on your feet all day will be required
- Training will be given where required
This role does not require any heavy lifting but may include a lot of walking and standing on your feet all day.
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Hours: 8- 16.45 Monday to Thursday / 8 – 14.00 Friday
- Pay starts at £11.50 per hour
- Casual dress
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.