WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / FLT DRIVER (A11203)
One of Tamesides leading manufacturers are looking to recruitment a Warehouse Operative for their busy factory.
Some key task will include:
- Warehouse Operation
- General site housekeeping, clearing waste material, emptying bins etc.
- Fork Lift Truck Operation (Counter Balance and Reach)
- Stock management through SAP System (Previous knowledge would help)
- Picking and packing products ready for delivery
- Loading and unloading of stock from vehicles
- Stock allocation of hazardous goods (previous experience preferable
Skills & Benefits:
- Checkable work history and certificates in C/B and Reach FLT
- Stock allocation exp preferred but not essential
- Monthly paid, free secure company parking, 25 days plus stats hols.
- Great local company.
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest