SCHOOL CATERING ASSISTANTS (SCA2102)
Bennett staff have several openings for school catering assistants in and around Stockport. Assisting a team of kitchen staff in a very busy school.
We are looking for several people who can work within a team dynamic at fast pace.
The qualifying candidate will require the following:
- A full DBS Certificate (issued within the last 24 months) – this can also be obtained through us
They will ideally have:
- NVQ Level 1 in Food technology and cooking
- Basic Food and Hygiene certificate
Duties will include:
- Ensuring Health and Safety protocols are followed
- Basic Food preparation
- Assist with serving and collecting up crockery, trays etc
- Assisting the catering manager
- Cleaning duties
- Previous experience will be essential for this role
- help with storing deliveries on arrival
- Checkable work history
Hours of work would be: between the hours of 10 am – 2pm (approximate) flexible approach is essential.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest