LAZER OPERATIVE (A16188)
Expanding Tameside firm requires an experienced Lazer Operator
Successful candidate attributes:
- A degree of some sort in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- Ability to read micrometers
- Ability to work to extremely high tolerances
- Willingness to learn
- Must have worked in an engineering background within the last 12 months
Duties may include:
- Setting machines
- Laser engraving of precision rollers
- Working with Engineering drawings
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
What else you need to know:
- Rotating shift – 6-2 pm / 2-10 pm
- Would be ideal for a CNC programmer.
- Canteen and parking available
- £28,000 rising to £30,000
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial, and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.