FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE (A16483)
We are excited to be recruiting for our new well established clients based in Stockport. You will need to be an Experienced Field sales Executive.
Some key tasks and responsibilities:
- Identify and execute business development plans for new & existing accounts.
- Regular travelling of the UK visiting existing and new potential clients and exhibitions.
- Research and plan new project opportunities.
- Identify and execute profitable sales opportunities creating win /win scenarios.
- Manage and Develop Product Range of own and Lead to the further sales team.
- Be able to identify gaps in the market and strategies gains for the company.
- Identify new products in the personal care and home care market.
- Monitoring the market and identify market potential.
- Develop relationships and ensure regular communication with existing customers via visits, email, and telephone to maintain and grow current business become their ‘go to’ person
- 2+ years experience
- Manage and develop product range
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Must have driving license and own car
- Be willing to go out on client visit’s
- Have exceptional knowledge of Microsoft packages (Outlook Word & Office)
- Have the ability to think outside the box
What else you need to know:
- Salary £27,000.00 Plus Bonuses
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Driving license required
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Health & wellbeing programme
Bennett Staff has been successfully placing candidates since 1958 and acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.