ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER (E2300)
Our very busy Droylsden based client are looking to recruit for a Production / Electrical assembler to start ASAP on a Temporary to Permanent basis. This company is well established company with a great local and international reputation.
Details for the role:
- Assembling, testing and packing of small electrical components and products.
- Assembly of optical units, wiring looms and cable and finished products according to supplied documentation
- Use of soldering, crimp and use of general hand assembly tools/equipment
- Preparing, pouring Epoxy Resin
- Test or calibration of assemblies using a range of company bespoke; PC based, mechanical and manually operated equipment
- Performing High Voltage Testing.
- Packing Operations ranging from bagging and labelling individual items to site kits containing multiple products and accessories into bespoke carry cases
- Ability to work in a lively, high paced environment
- Experience with Hydraulics is beneficial
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience in electrical assembly
- Will be able to use soldering equipment
- Will be able to follow procedures and maintain high quality standards
- Will have good eye for detail
- Will be a team player, pro-active and enthusiastic to fit in with the team dynamic
What else you need to know:
- 8.00 am to 4.30 pm (Monday to Thursday)
- 8.00 am to 12.00 pm (Friday)
- Canteen and company parking
- 12 weeks temporary to permanent
Bennett Staff has been successfully placing candidates since 1958 and acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.