CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (A10419)
Due to expansion one of Tameside’s leading businesses require an additional team member.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Candidates will possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent customer/client service skills
- Good team working attitude
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Previous experience in a similar environment an advantage.
Fantastic opportunity for expanding business. 23 days holidays plus BH. Company parking and healthcare.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.