ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (A10764)
One of our expanding Middleton clients are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant.
The role will be both purchase and sales ledger, you will be responsible for Purchase Order control and ordering supplies. One of your duties will be processing supplier and customer invoices and payments to Sage Line 50 accounts system. you will assist with month end and year end reporting and reconciliation.
Job responsibilities / Key tasks:
- Purchasing order processing
- Inputting supplier invoices and payments to Sage Line 50 system
- Credit control
- Assist in administration and renewal of lease contracts
- Assist in the monitoring / reviewing implementing cost-effective improvements in company services including – utilities, telephones, mobiles, postage costs, security H & S services, waste disposal etc
- Assist in improving purchasing methods and drive down external and internal expenditure.
- Assist in keeping inventories of equipment / stock / furniture etc throughout all sites
- Purchasing-related administration
- Petty cash processing and balancing
- Assist in Sales Invoices processing
- General Office Duties
- Assist the Finance Manager and Purchase Manager on ad-hoc projects
Essential skills required:
- Experience in one or more computerized database packages
- Strong spoken and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent IT skills
- Team worker
- Excellent priority skills
- Exp in accounting principles is essential
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent organisation skills.
Full time hours with an hour for lunch, 20 days holidays.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.