STORES PERSON (T020)
Due to rapid expansion, one of our well established manufacturing clients are looking to recruit an additional warehouse person.
Some key tasks:
- Unloading and loading stock
- Booking in and liaising with staff in the office
- Updating in-house system (similar to SAP)
- Preparing deliveries for oversea in Wooden create with delivery packs.
- Will be required to work out linear meterage
- May be require to help out on the shop floor when required.
Essential requirements / Benefits:
- Driver licence preferable
- Counterbalance certificated essential.
- Full time hours with an earlier finish Friday.
- 12 weeks temp to perm.
- Good rate plus HP
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.