KEY INFORMATION DOCUMENT – APRIL 2020
This document sets out key information about our temporary workers relationship with us.
This includes examples of pay, holiday pay, pensions and deductions etc.
Transparency is key for all our workers.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
A FAIR AND SIMPLE PROCESS
- Our registration process is straightforward, accessible and user-friendly
- You will always meet our team in person before you start working for us
- We will fully understand what you need from a role so we can match you to the right assignment every time
- You will receive a thorough induction and relevant training to enable you to work safely and effectively.
- Transparency is key to our working relationship.
KEEPING YOU INFORMED
- You will receive a clear job description and briefing of every assignment
- Our team will always be available and accessible
- We will provide valuable feedback and support
- We will always let you know about new opportunities and suitable assignments
- Our website has a frequently asked questions for ease in case our office is closed
PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS
- We will always protect the rights of our workers by employing ethical working practices
- You will be treated fairly, equitably and with respect at all times
- We are committed to equality and diversity in our workforce
- We will always comply with all employment and recruitment legislation
PAYROLL AND HOLIDAY PAY
- We are responsible for paying your wages.
- We will pay your wages weekly every Friday by BACS on the submission of a weekly timesheet
- We are responsible for NI, Tax and Pension contributions via the HMRC RTI site.
- We will pay you Holiday Pay as accrued and explained by your Recruitment Consultant (more information is within your booklet)