WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (A14086)
Our client based on the outskirts of Manchester are building a new team and are looking for a Warehouse Operative with a desire to succeed and grow with them.
They provide corporate clothing and work wear to clients throughout the UK and want to provide the best service in the industry and as such they are looking for a new member of the team to help them provide a fast, reliable, and quality service to their clients.
If you think you have the skills and want to be part of a new team then please get in touch.
About the Role
The primary element of the role is to perform a goods inward role and to inspect, reprocess, repackage, and restock returned garments and enter detail onto internal computer system and required to undertake general warehouse work during periods of lean returns.
- To check off and book in deliveries onto our system.
- To inspect, reprocess, re-package and restock returned garment
- General warehouse work.
- To deliver excellent customer service, taking accountability and exceeding customer expectations.
- To handle customer complaints through the given process.
- To be responsible for own and others health and safety, and that of the working area.
- Commitment to the company core values.
- Take pride in appearance and approach to work.
- Self-motivated, able to work on own with limited supervision.
- Flexible in approach to the role and hours of work.
- Able to communicate with visitors, clients, and colleagues in English.
- Able to work as part of a small, diverse team.
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- Sound decision making ability, confident in making own decisions with due regards for company policy.
- Must have good literacy and numeracy ability at least to GCSE standard.
- Must physically fit to be able to be walking and standing for most of the shift and to lift, carry and move loads of up to 20KG.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Must be proficient in HASAWA in warehouse environment.
- A working knowledge of warehouse operations in a similar industry, in the clothing industry is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
- 37.5 hrs per week
- Monday to Friday.
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if successful.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.