WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT - NIGHTS (A13274)
Expanding Tameside manufacturer and distributor are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Assistant –
Some duties include but not limited to:
- Ensure all daily MHE truck checks are done before starting to use that equipment.
- Ensure goods are put away/removed from the correct locations and scanned accordingly.
- Ensure all relevant other side list tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Update the computer system accordingly.
- Ensure all replenishment tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Use the IT equipment provided to ensure correct operations are carried out on RF guns and laptops.
- Work to deadlines as set out by the Goods-in Team Leader
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations
- Ensure all pallet movement KPI’s are met.
- Work closely with the Goods In/ PI and picking departments to resolve any issues.
- General warehouse duties Ensure that the Warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times
- The ideal candidate will have MHE and general warehouse experience and be numerate and possess basic IT skills.
- This position includes some heavy lifting.
- Ability to work un-supervised at times.
- Must have a good ‘Can Do’ attitude
- A good understanding of the relevant H&S responsibilities
- Team work
- Good work ethic
Work experience/educational requirements
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment
- Basic IT skills
- MHE licence holder – VNA, Reach, Counterbalance, PPT
Benefits of working for us
Our client recognise that conflicting priorities between work and personal life can affect employee productivity and stress levels and impact upon work performance.
They are committed to providing an environment that is supportive of work life balance through benefits and health and wellbeing initiatives. Resources and opportunities are provided to encourage and support the improved health and wellbeing of its employees. They do this through the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Clean modern, spacious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 2 years’ service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme (twice per year)
- Reduced cost Costco membership
- Flu-jab (once per year)
Hours: Monday to Friday 1.30 – 10pm plus shift allowance
Online applications followed by video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest