VISION SERVICE ENGINEER (A12733)
Expanding global organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced Service Engineer.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: To provide first class field service and applications service to colour sorter clients.
- Provide service, breakdown, commissioning, training, inspection and installation advice.
- Technical support for sales visits, exhibitions, customer demonstrations etc.
- Technical support for distributors, agents, sales managers, customers including; technical queries, machine configurations, machine recommendations, auxiliary equipment information (compressed air, power, hoppers, feeding systems, exhaust etc.), sorting/product advise, machine installations, preparation of test reports etc.
- Provide support to group companies
- Ensure the demo machine inventory and workshop area are maintained in a proper manner during sample testing visits to SEU.
- Ensure that parts allocated to service inventory are correctly maintained.
- Document and process warranty claims – report and follow up with customers and machine supplier.
- Training of distributor’s technicians including new technicians and re-training on new machines.
- Emergency cover for service technicians – commissioning, demos etc.
- Maintenance and distribution of technical machines files, manuals, technical bullet-ins etc.
- Travel to clients throughout SEU region, in particular those regions allocated as sales territories and occasional world-wide travel to group companies.
Corporate Responsibility: 1. To continually review working practices and principles to provide improved levels of productivity and quality. 2. To drive customer focused improvements in all areas of the operation. 3. To actively promote the implementation of the lean enterprise. 4. To support the development of new products and manufacturing methods. 5. To create a safe working environment that promotes safe working practices and safe thinking. 6. To encourage the training and development of personnel to create an open and productive culture where people take pride and responsibility in their roles.
QUALITY POLICY: Thorough understanding of the Company’s commitment to quality. Refer to Quality Policy. HEALTH AND SAFETY: Promote and maintain safe working practices and environment. Refer to Health and Safety Policy.
About the person:
- The successful candidate will have an electrical background and a willingness to travel in the EMEA region.
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- European language skills preferred
- HNC electrical/ electronic level 3 or equivalent
Hours and Benefits:
- Full time role
- 25 days holidays
- Annual company bonus
Please apply to email@example.com – applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest