TRANSPORT MANAGER (A14057)
One of our well established family businesses are looking to recruit an experienced Transport Manager. You will be responsible for a fleet of 14 3.5t vehicles delivering throughout England and parts of Wales.
Key tasks / Responsibilities:
- Ensure the maintenance of vehicles
- Monitoring and inputting drivers hours
- liaising with drivers
- Route Planning
- General Administration
- Appraise train and develop staff
- Assess and investigate unknown mileage and over speeding reports
- Assisting the Transport Admin in the compilation of weekly transport data and reports
- Conducting investigations and disciplinary meetings with staff members as and when
- 7-4 pm
- 20 plus stats
- Monthly salary – £25-£35k dependent on experience
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs! We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days.
If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologies that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest