TRAINING COORDINATOR (A11613)
Expanding Stockport firm require an additional key player to join their busy team.
The position requires a well organised, enthusiastic person, self-motivated and sales driven. Mechanical/electrical knowledge. Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
This role will include:
- Assisting in delivering each course, i.e. PowerPoint presenting
- Manually training the customers, so they are able to install and repair correctly, the many different types of industrial doors available
- Ensuring each course runs smoothly and professionally at all times
- Dealing with the hospitality side of the course
- Coordinating a professional and productive after sales service
- Developing our training packages alongside other team members and forward thinking, to continually improve our services
- Raising awareness of the service we can provide
Also, the successful candidate must:
- Be able to drive.
- Have an IPAF licence
- Have the ability to work with dock levellers
- Be able to work as part of a Training Team
- Be able to work away from home, occasionally
- Have good communication skills
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Full time hours Monday to Friday
- company parking
- 20 days plus stats holidays
Please forward CV applications to: email@example.com
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.