TRAINEE TECHNOLOGIST (B506)
One of our well established Manufacturing companies based in Tameside are looking to recruit a trainee:
Your key tasks will be (but not exhausted):
- Mix and test compounds, calculate specific gravity, batch weight and compounds.
Testing and entering onto the database.
- Min 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths, English and Science.
- Good all round individual who wants to progress and learn all aspects of the role.
- Liaise with other departments to obtain raw materials, testing and testing results.
- Create paper and electronic test reports both internally and for customers.
- Keep the work area neat and tidy at all times.
- Any other duties deemed necessary within the technical function.
- 9-5pm Monday to Friday – Temp to perm
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.