TEMPORARY COVID-19 OFFICER (JVH&SHAD)
Our client are a leading wholesaler in the UK, renown for product and style innovation, service quality, an outstanding commitment to ethical trading and for the treatment of their colleagues – all of which are accredited by numerous awards and accolades.
Working can be very fast paced, but incredibly rewarding. Our client looks for passionate, quality-driven individuals who aspire to join a multifaceted and dynamic company.
Much like a family they share the same values of; continuous improvement, ownership, exceeding expectations and acting honourably.
Purpose of Interim Covid-19 Officer
- Ensure adherence to CV-19 guidelines both external and internal policy advising and escalating any changes or updates
- Promoting social distancing
- Cleaning touch points with antibacterial solution
- Directing colleagues/visitors and managing the one-way systems
- Checking and promoting visibility of CV-19 messaging
- Site audits and monitoring of rule adherence including room capacity, site headcount, hygiene adherence etc.
- Install, calibrate, maintain, replenish, order and decommission equipment and PPE
- Check and clean equipment when it’s issued and collected and quarantine any equipment that is needed to isolate
- Ad hoc duties
- Understanding of health and safety policy and procedure (IOSH highly desirable)
- Ability to appropriately and professionally enforce policy adherence
- Highly organised, able to keep clear records
- Experience conducting site audits
Location: Hadfield, Derbyshire
Hours: 37.5 per week. Shifts (4am-12pm, 12pm-8pm)
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.