TELESALES / SALES ORDER (A10055)
One of Tamesides expanding companies have created a new role.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- New online marketing being launched in March. The role has been created to increase sales via contacting new/lapsed and potential customers.
- Existing CRM of 5000 potential clients. Client base is predominantly construction hire companies.
- Lots of potential.
- Contacting potential clients and fact finding. Speaking to MAN to establish business.
- Attending exhibitions and following up any leads or interested visitors.
- Receiving orders and checking stock as required
- Giving quotations
- Following up with checking on delivery
- Providing an excellent service
Varied full time role Monday to Friday 8-5 with an earlier finish on Fridays.
22 days hols plus stats, canteen and parking facilities
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com