TELESALES PERSON / CUSTOMER SERVICE (S2601)
Based in Tameside, they offer a one-stop solution for all metal finishing needs. As a group of companies, you will be selling wide range of services.
We have a brilliant team of more than 60 people spread across offices in Manchester, Halifax and Batley as well as our site teams that travels globally. We’re still growing and that means we need more ambitious people who share our vision to learn and grow.
Responsibilities: As a Telephone Based Sales Executive, you’ll be responsible for converting sales opportunities from incoming calls & follow up open quotes and you’ll pro-actively engage with existing accounts to ensure that maximum revenue is generated as well as using our bespoke software system for calling our customers.
This isn’t a call centre sales role and the emphasis will be on quality over quantity but still be looking at number of calls, with relationship building being the key to success.
The ideal candidate will possess a willingness to learn, a desire to drive activity within our base of clients and with a real desire to be successful.
What you’ll need…
- Previous experience working within a Sales based role.
- Previous experience working towards sales targets.
- The ability to plan and pipeline work load in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- A natural ability to build rapport with customers and ability to understand their needs.
- Generate qualified leads for the organisation and pass on to BDM.
- Identify opportunities for cross selling services within existing customers.
- Update the CRM on a daily basis ensuring it’s up to date and relevant.
- Generate high quality appointments for the BDM and Senior Management Team.
- Achieve sales performance in line with set targets.
- Hold regular pipeline review meetings with Managers.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with strong IT skills.
- Driving Licence.
- Technical background in engineering or painting.
- Industry knowledge desired but not essential.
Hours / Benefits:
- Up to 22K Basic.
- Monday – Friday – no weekend.
- Company contributed pension scheme.
- Generous Holiday entitlement.
- The opportunity to work for a market leading company.
- Temp to Perm
Our guarantee to you:
Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest