TELESALES EXECUTIVE (A9064)
Well established North West firm require an all round Telesales executive to join their winning team.
Key Tasks – not exhausted:
- Making outbound calls to existing & lapsed customers to sell advertisements (series advertisements primarily) in a weekly newspaper or bi-monthly magazines
- Sourcing leads and making cold outbound calls to sell advertisements to bring in new business.
- Obtaining signed agreement from the customer for the order and passing this to the sales administrator for processing.
- Clear verbal communication over telephone
- Cold calling
- Strong objection handling skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Closing deals over the phone
- Ability to ‘think on feet’
- Good keyboard skills to input notes on customer management database
- Good standard of written English (preferred GCSE English B grade or above)
- Knowledge of print advertising sales useful but not essential
Aside from the above skills, the most successful people in the role over the past 10 years or so have had the following personal characteristics:-
- Positive ‘can do, will do’ attitude
- Determination to succeed
- Not afraid to ask for large sums of money
- Bright; quick thinker
- Solution focused
Full time role, good basic plus commission and bonus. Free parking. lovely working environment.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.