TEAM LEADER (A14856)
One of our expanding Tameside clients are looking to recruit a Team Leader to head one of their divisions.
- Lead and manage the Jigsaw Channel Department, ensuring a best class customer-experience, whilst driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for coaching and training of the team
- Challenge existing processes, providing input on continual improvements to the customer journey that supports business objectives.
- Drive performance across all functions, maximizing service levels and achieving ambitious targets using Power BI.
- Responsible for CRM case management customer service escalations and rectifications.
- Manage KPIs to evaluate and optimize the performance of the department and ensure targets are exceeded review when necessary.
- Produce departmental reports to manage all areas of the department and utilize the report findings to implement any corrective actions required.
- Produce weekly/monthly and ad-hoc reports where required to allow in depth insight and analysis into specific areas.
- Review, design and manage processes, using customer insights to deliver key improvements and efficiencies.
- Define the department strategies and ensuring alignment to the overall business strategies and objectives.
- Manage and maintain good relationships across all business functions.
- Manage the reviews, appraisals and 1-2-1’s of your direct reports, to drive performance.
- Demonstrate role model behaviour to your departments in appearance, attitude and work ethic and lead by example, promoting the company’s values and culture.
- Ensure customer data is kept up to date, accurately and in-line with GDPR rules.
- Mentor remote workers where necessary to ensure engagement and productivity levels are maintained.
Essential – Work experience / educational requirements:
- Previous experience of people management
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Educated to GCSE standard
- ILM Qualification
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of using a CRM system
Hours and Benefits:
- 8.30 – 5pm
- 23 days holidays + stats
- Canteen facilities, company parking and lots more
Bennett Staff has been successfully placing candidates since 1958, and acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.