TEAM LEADER / SUPERVISOR (A11754)
Expanding Tameside manufacturer are looking for an additional supervisor to head a team of 10 staff.
Some key tasks include:
- Organizing, directing and supporting a team to meet production targets
- Learning and participating with developing production techniques
- Managing quality control and allocation of work
- Communication with other departments to ensure continuity of production
- Hands-on daily production
- Previous supervisory experience in a light manufacturing environment
- Used to working in a fine detail light manufacturing environment whilst achieving high quality standards
- Show good people management skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify problems and react quickly
- Confident leader able to communicate effectively with other team members and departments
Hours and Benefits:
- Full time hours Monday to Friday
- Plenty of prospects for promotion
- Monthly paid, onsite parking
- Onsite canteen
- Pension and healthcare
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.