WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER / SUPERVISOR (A11751)
Due to rapid expansion our Tameside client requires Team Leader to lead a team of 3 – 4 staff.
Some key tasks include but not limited to:
- Organizing, directing and supporting a team to meet production targets
- Managing quality control and allocation of work
- Communication with other departments to ensure continuity of production
- Hands-on daily production
- Previous supervisory experience in a light manufacturing environment
- Good management skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify problems and react quickly
- Confident leader able to communicate effectively with other team members and departments
Hours and Benefits:
- Monday to Friday full time hours
- Company parking
- Pension and healthcare
Applications to email@example.com
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.