STORES MANAGER (H1408)
One of our Stalybridge clients are looking to recruit a Stores Manager to organise their busy stores.
2 – 3 month contract
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Key holder – unlocking and locking up stores areas.
- Receiving and Checking goods in
- Dispatching goods out
- Packing orders
- Unloading wagons and containers
- Driving forklift
- Supervising and organising 2 – 3 stores staff
- Liaising with the sales office
- Dealing with customers on the trade counter
- Overtime as and when required
- Supervisory / Managerial exp essential
37 hours per week
High rate paid, plus holiday pay and pension contribution
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.