STOCK CONTROL / PURCHASING MANAGER (A10025)
One of our well established Cheshire companies are looking to recruit an additional team member to join their team.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Adjustment of stock using Pegasus Opera
- Movement of stock between warehouses
- Receiving incoming deliveries
- Investigating stock discrepancies
- Organising and overseeing annual and interim stock takes
- Ensuring stock is accurate at all times
- Improving the existing systems where necessary
- Identifying any issues and aim to rectify them immediately
- Matching purchase orders
- Receiving purchase orders
- Negotiate with suppliers regarding prices and availability
- Identify any issues and aim to rectify them immediately
- Similar previous experience
- Experience of Pegasus preferable, but not essential
- Must be flexible to be “hands on”
Full time hours Monday to Friday – great opportunity.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com