SPRAY SHOP OPERATIVE (A13810)
Our expanding Tameside client is looking to recruit and experience Spray Shop Operative.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Pre-sanding, sanding, filling and preparing items for spraying
- Using machines and hand tools to ensure product is customer ready
- Priming, lacquering, painting, staining
- Quality control during/through to finish
- Reporting and remedying any defects in the product.
- Working to tight deadlines whilst still maintaining quality.
- Packing of finished goods
- Preparing items for dispatch
- Processing orders into location
- Keeping spray booth area tidy
- Work with colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness and complies with company standards and health and safety legislation, at all times
- Possess a conscientious approach with a keen eye for details
- Be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Follow instructions and be adaptable to any changes in the product line
- Have the ability to work within a team, in fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize busy workloads and meet deadlines
- Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude
Work experience/Educational requirements:
- Min of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of a woodwork spray shop environment
- Knowledge of priming, lacquering, paint, stains, finishes
- Knowledge and understanding of health & safety legislations, COSHH
- Educated to GCSE Standard
Whats on offer:
- 40 hours per week
- Monthly salary
- Competitive salary
- Clean modern, spacious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 2 years’ service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reduced cost Costco membership
- Flu-jab (once per year)
Online applications followed by video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest