SPRAY SHOP OPERATIVE (A10542)
Due to expansion our Denton client is looking to recruit an additional Sprayer to join the shop floor.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Presanding, sanding, filling and preparing items for spraying
- Using machines and hand tools to ensure product is customer ready
- Priming, lacquering, painting, staining
- Quality control during/through to finish
- Reporting and remedying any defects in the product.
- Working to tight deadlines whilst still maintaining quality.
- Packing of finished goods
- Preparing items for dispatch
- Processing orders into location
- Keeping spray booth area tidy
- Work with colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness and complies with company standards and health and safety legislation, at all times
- Possess a conscientious approach with a keen eye for details
- Be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Follow instructions and be adaptable to any changes in the product line
- Have the ability to work within a team, in fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize busy workloads and meet deadlines
- Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude
Work experience/Educational requirements:
- Min of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of a woodwork spray shop environment
- Knowledge of priming, lacquering, paint, stains, finishes
- Knowledge and understanding of health & safety legislation COSHH
- Educated to G.C.S.E. Standard
The role is full time Monday to Friday 23 days hols plus stats. Company parking.
Follow us on Facebook @bennettstaff1
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest