SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT MARKETING EXECUTIVE (A14602)
Award winning Tameside firm require an experienced Content Marketing Person to deal with social media scheduling.
Responsibilities will include supporting the content marketing strategy through fulfilling the content production process from brief to final draft, including proofreading and supporting asset briefing, across multiple unique content streams. This role will also provide social media support, drafting scheduled posts and monitoring activity to identify opportunities for reactive activity/interaction, as well as other ad-hoc copy requests
Additional reporting, alongside digital colleagues, will be required to evidence content performance
Education and or Experience
- A high level of initiative, creativity and self-motivation.
- Strong team player.
- IT skills and proficient with programmes such as Word and Excel.
- Incredibly high attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
- Exceptional communication abilities, including both written and oral.
- Interest in content marketing, blogging, editorial writing and social media.
Hours and benefits:
- 8.45 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday 8.45 – 4.20 pm Friday
- 20 days hols plus stats
- Company parking, plus modern offices
- Canteen facilities
Online application followed by video interview
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest