SHOWROOM MANAGER (A14624)
We are excited to be recruiting for our bespoke manufacturer based in Derbyshire. Our client serves customers throughout High Peak, Tameside, Cheshire, Manchester, Stockport and West Yorkshire.
Our client delivers a high quality service and uses high quality materials crafted with over 20 years of experience.
Some Duties include, but not limited to:
- In charge of own workspace – plush modern showroom
- Invoicing and database inputting
- Computer skills
- Managing an online diary
- Making and managing appointments
- Manage and make social media content, including tik tok videos
- Eventually to produce imagery of clients
- Front of house host duties
- Phone work, meeting and greeting
- Progression available for the right person
- Professional outlook
- Smart and Well presented
- Industry knowledge essential (kitchens and bedrooms)
- Ideally Arti-CAD or sketch up experience
What’s on offer:
- 20 days + 8 days holidays
- 9-5 Tuesday to Friday
- 10-4 Saturday off Sunday and Monday each week
- £25,000 negotiable – monthly pay
- Local to all amenities
Online application followed by video interview
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.