SERVICE ENGINEER (A12233)
Another key role within expanding Tameside firm.
Some Key tasks include:
- To inspect and conduct service checks on clients products
- Fault finding/troubleshooting.
- Sites could be anywhere in the UK and possibly abroad.
- Completion of service reports in full details and establish client’s needs.
- Liaising with customers both over the phone and face to face
- Assisting with fabrication both in the workshop and on-site
- Gas Safe certificate would be advantageous but not essential
- Some electrical knowledge preferable
- Health and Safety knowledge.
About the person:
- Must have a skill set that fits the job specification,
- Flexible to travel to site when needed.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Team player.
- Must be keen to build a career and stay with the company.
Company Hours and benefits:
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Company parking
- 20 days hols plus stats
- Training provided if necessary on gas safety
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.