SENIOR WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (SWO Perm)
one of our expanding Stockport Clients are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Person.
- Assisting in managing a small team and deputising for the Warehouse Manager in his absence.
- Input sales orders, deal with returns and update stock allocations.
- Checking orders for dispatch by country and selecting correct delivery method.
- Printing off pick lists and labels, assigning pick tasks, checking picks and packs.
- Confirm orders dispatched.
- Loading/unloading containers.
- Goods in/goods out.
- Booking in stock and arranging delivery collections.
- Monitoring packaging and warehouse supplies.
- Assisting in planning and conducting stock rotation/stock checks.
- Maintain a safe & clean environment.
Skills and candidate spec:
- Essential to have previous supervisory experience and strong warehouse experience.
- Computer literate with Microsoft knowledge essential and willing to learn bespoke software.
- Previous experience or a keen interest in working within Sports or Cycling Industry.
- Prefer Reach Truck Licence.
Hours and Benefits:
- 8 – 5 pm Monday to Friday
- 28 days holiday inc. statutory holidays, pension, parking available, staff discount
- £18-£22K per annum salary – paid monthly
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org – applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.