WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (A11000)
Our rapidly expanding client require a warehouse operative to help dispatch the large volume of orders they are receiving!
Duties will include:
- Printing orders and assigning to picking lists
- Updating stock levels on systems
- Order picking
- Loading containers
- Assisting with stock rotation
- FLT licence is desirable, but not essential.
- Good standard of education
- Good computer skills are essential.
- The successful candidate will be reliable with excellent listening skills. You will be keen to learn, and enjoy being an essential team player.
- The role will suit either an experienced warehouse person or a trainee with a “want-to-do” attitude!
- Our client is willing to train an enthusiastic starter!
- Friendly keen warehouse environment.
- Free parking. Kitchen area.
- 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
ESSENTIAL SKILLS NEEDED BY CLIENT:
- Warehouse Operative number of years ready to take the next step.
- Admin Skills needed (Bespoke Software).
- Previous experience working within Sports or Cycling.
- A valid Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck Licence.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.