SENIOR WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (A11784)
Expanding family run Stockport firm require an additional senior member to join and head their team.
You will report directly to the owners and manage a small team.
Some key tasks include:
- Managing in a small team.
- Print of orders of system and be assigned to workload for picking orders.
- Updating in-house systems as and when required (working with Excel Spreadsheets).
- Working from amazon/online orders
- Loading/Unloading 20-foot containers.
- Goods in/ Goods Out.
- Planning and conducting Stock Rotation.
- Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck licence.
Essential skills needed by client:
- Warehouse Operative number of years ready to take the next step.
- Admin Skills needed (Bespoke Software & Excel).
- Previous experience working within Sports or Cycling.
- A valid Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck Licence.
- Previous Supervisory Experience.
Hours and Benefits:
- 20 days holidays rising with service
- company parking
- Full time hours Monday to Friday
- Monthly paid
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.