SENIOR TEAM LEADERS (A10035)
One of our expanding Oldham clients are looking to recruit 4 Senior Team Leaders
- command, control and manage the manufacturing process ensuring that all operators are adhering to and maintaining the highest standards.
- To monitor and control all production processes and productivity rates ensuring that all data and KPI’s are recorded accurately.
- To work closely with colleagues and other departments to ensure all production standards are met.
- Identify and reduce operational waste ensuring targets are met.
- Actively seek and identify about reducing costs.
- Assist the shift manager in the completion of incident investigations.
- Carry out risk assessments
- Conduct return to work interviews
- Attend any training sessions
- Encourage strong team engagement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary as is the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel and email systems is required.
- To fully embrace and participate in all aspects of the Stop, Think, Act culture.
Full time hours 4 on 4 off – 28 days holidays.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.