SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (A10344)
Rapidly expanding Oldham firm require an additional Senior Customer Service Advisor
- Controlling a heavy flow of inbound customer service calls/emails which include warranty issues, account inquiries and product/order information.
- To manage and take responsibility for the escalation of customer issues with respect to grievances and complaints through to resolution, adhering to current online trading laws.
- To evaluate assembly/mechanical issues and with reference to instruction manuals, solving problems through to resolution.
- Motivating the team to encourage and maximise customers payments/orders and cross-sell additional company products through in-house systems.
- Develop relationships with carriers to improve customer delivery experience and minimize claims, issues and returns.
Complete regular performance management on best practice and adherence to company policies and procedures.
The Candidate Profile
The successful candidate will have the following skills, qualities and attributes:
- Proven experience of supervising and developing a front-line customer service operation (minimum 2-year experience).
- Have the ability to successfully resolve customer escalations, identify root causes and work with other teams to prevent further issues in the future.
- Have a friendly and calm but assertive, professional telephone manner.
- Have an all-round positive work ethic and attitude, with outstanding organizational skills and capable of carrying out independently, various customer services and administrative tasks
- Be IT proficient (Microsoft Word & Excel experience compulsory) with the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Be technically minded with a willingness to learn products and specifications within the company’s portfolio.
- Capable of creating and delivering strategic initiatives whilst being happy to be hands-on and leading the team by example
- To be able to react to changes in priorities, and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Annual bonus
- Free parking
- Staff discount
- Pension Scheme
Based at Junction 21 on the M60 Ring road makes it a convenient and desirable location for people commuting to work from surrounding areas.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.