SENIOR ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR (A10768)
Expanding Oldham firm are looking to recruit a senior accounts administrator to oversee all the accounting functions for the business.
The overall purpose of the role is to work as part of the finance team to provide an effective financial management service to the needs of the organisation.
Assisting in all financial activities, tax accounting, budgeting and administration functions.
You will be expected to check and implement relevant internal controls where necessary.
To be successful in this position you will need to be a strong excel user, have a high attention to detail and be an organised self-starter. You will have worked within an organized self-starter.
- Assist finance manager in all aspects of accounting procedures.
- Assist finance manager in business and financial strategy and planning.
- Assist in financial staff management, motivation and training
- Assist in financial legal areas and activities processes
- Coordinating financial information for management accounts
- Assist with preparation of the budget and cash flow forecast.
- Collation of payroll information
- Assist in financial auditing processes
- Assist in all company financial activities and cost-saving processes.
- Assist in the production of departmental profit & loss reports.
- Collation of information for returns to government agencies (including VAT returns)
- Assisting department staff with sales and purchases processes when necessary.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly successful self-starter
- Exposure to one or more computerized accounting packages
- Strong spoken and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent IT skills
- Team worker
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Experience in accounting principles is an essential.
The role is full time Monday to Friday, free company parking, 20 days hols plus stats.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.