SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (A12858)
Expanding Tameside firm are looking to recruit an Additional Senior Accountant.
Some tasks include but not limited to:
- Prepare accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- financial forecasting and risk analysis
- dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- meeting and interviewing clients
About the person:
- ACCA/ACA qualification is desirable but not essential
- Minimum 5 years exp. in a general practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Iris and Xero
- Lots of progression opportunities
Hours and Benefits:
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days holidays
- Canteen facilities
- Pension and monthly pay
*THE SALARY IS COMPLETELY NEGOTIABLE BASED ON YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE*
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest