SALES ORDER PROCESSOR (A11640)
Expanding Tameside firm require an additional team member to join their busy team.
Some key tasks include:
- Answering the phone to customers and dealing with any queries
- Processing orders effectively
- Producing quotations
- Building relationships with customers and providing an excellent level of customer service
- Checking stock levels
- Dealing with delivery quotes and any other after sales queries
- Greeting people in the showroom.
Benefits and Hours:
- Monday to Friday 8 am – 5 pm – company parking
- 20 days plus stats holidays
- Monthly salary – smart corporate dress code
- Bonus and pension scheme
Please forward CV applications to: Jody – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.