SALES OFFICE MANAGER (A10669)
Due to retirement one of our leading Tameside businesses are looking to recruit an Experienced Sales Manager.
Some key tasks will include:
- Very busy sales office receiving in excess of 1500 orders per month by email and telephone.
- The product can be very varied, so a desire to learn the product is essential to be able to help with individual customer’s needs.
- Duties include heading a sales team
- Being first point of contact for clients
- Liaising with production to discuss variance with design and production
- Assisting with quotations
- Providing completion date and working towards that target through production
- Informing client of any changes
- Answering client by telephone and email
- This is an engineering environment and the offices do reflect that!
- Proven track record in sales
- Excellent communicator who can liaise at all levels
The role is full time Monday to Friday. 20 days hols plus stats. Free company parking.
- Follow us on Facebook @bennettstaff1
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest