SALES OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (A14425)
Leading UK Glossop manufacturer require an excellent Sales Office Administrator to join their busy team.
Some duties include:
Order Processing, handling of incoming calls and enquiries, pro-active sales (Up selling), providing costings/quotations, dealing with customer deliveries and planning issues via transport and production, whilst providing and outstanding level of customer service and general administration and office duties.
- Excellent interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Must be customer focused and good listeners
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Professional and diplomatic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Good level of Math’s and English
- Accurate computer/keyboard skills
Hours and Benefits:
- 9 am – 5 pm 1 hour lunch
- 24 days holidays plus stats
- Small canteen, company parking
- Lovely atmosphere
Bennett Staff has been successfully placing candidates since 1958 and acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.