SALES OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (A9668)
Due to internal promotion one of our Derbyshire manufacturing companies are looking to recruit an additional Sales office Administrator.
Order Processing, handling of incoming calls and enquiries, proactive sales (Up selling), providing costings/quotations, dealing with customer deliveries and planning issues via transport and production, whilst providing and outstanding level of customer service and general administration and office duties.
- Excellent interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Must be customer focused and good listeners
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Professional and diplomatic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Good level of Maths and English
- Accurate computer/keyboard skills
Full time hours monday to Friday – company parking, 24 days hols plus stats (some to be saved for Christmas)
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.