SALES / KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (A10171)
One of Oldhams well established manufacturers are looking to recruit and experience Manager
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Converting Quotations into Orders
- Identifying potential repeat customers and converting them into repeat customers
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Oversea projects by working with production and updating the customer
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Identify product development and or opportunities
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Liaise with production re product stocking levels.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. monthly, quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Person Specification:
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
Full time hours Monday to Friday with an earlier finish on Friday. 20 days plus stats hols. company parking.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org