SALES CONSULTANTS (A14476)
Expanding Stockport client are looking to recruit several Sales Consultants
Some Duties include:
Sales consultants report to the Sales Manager only. Sales consultants are self employed and work on a commission only basis. Although they are self employed it is necessary to make sure that all holidays, longer than 3 days, are reported to the office with a minimum of 3 weeks notice. The sales are the company’s first point of contact with new and existing clients and it is important to give a great first impression.
- Receiving leads from the head office and/or Sale showroom
- Booking in appointments with the clients to suit both themselves and the client
- Give back any leads which they cannot fulfill to their potential or that another sales consultant has previously dealt with.
- Attend and be on time for appointments both face to face and/or virtually. The customer must be told if an appointment cannot be met.
- Run the second sales script whilst booking in the appointment
- Run the third sales script whilst on the appointment
- Give any literature (hard copies or email links) to the customer and encourage a showroom visit
- Pricing each job using the company’s “Price List” and asking for help whenever a price is not listed.
Be able to demonstrate all products and ask for any further training
Speak highly to the customer with regards the way their company operates, its staff and its systems. This must also be done whenever asked about the company at any time.
Be totally familiar with all of the company’s paperwork, its contracts and how an order should be taken and what you should fill out to ensure the customer and the company both know what they are getting *This will be written down and given to the sales consultant as the “Sales Process”*
- Issue a written quotation for every customer that does not sign up on the day. A copy of the quote must be made available to the sales manager and the company upon request. This will also be written in the “Sales System”
- Attend training and regular monthly sales meetings
- Keep up to date photos of installations and go and take their own
- Attend 2 installations per month whilst it is being carried out to gain further knowledge and to gain feedback, referrals and reviews from the customer.
- Our client takes staff on with a view to becoming part of their family and really want our staff to be a success at our company’
Online application followed by video interview
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.