MERCHANT SALES CO - ORDINATOR (A13365)
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator to join their Merchant & Retail Sales Office:
Due to expansion, our client are looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator to work in our busy Merchant Channel office, processing orders and being the key point of contact for our merchant customers. Ideally, they would like someone with Kitchen design experience, or someone who has the ability to breakdown kitchen plans.
This is a customer-focused role and we are looking for someone who has the ability to work at a fast-paced and who has a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Establish professional and responsive relationships with customers to ensure total customer satisfaction while maintaining business standards and meeting all business objectives
- Identify business opportunities and process improvements
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing merchants
- Convert kitchen plans in to quotes and orders on the Access system
- Process customer orders
- Convert quotes and orders onto correct transport routes and status
- Create Accurate drill and rigid specifications for each quotation
- Manage backorders and stock reallocation process
- Cross checking of orders for other team members
- Always ensure that customer requirements are met, and deadlines adhered to
- Review daily and weekly KPIs with the key account specialist support team and Channel manager
- Meet and where possible exceed department KPIs
- Liaising with Merchant branches and internal departments
- Provide cover for other members of the Merchant channel team
- Logical, methodical, systematic approach with an obsession for detail
- Ability to work under pressure while remaining focused on key priorities
- A good team-player
- Good can-do attitude, must be of a positive and personal nature
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative and proactively self-manage your own tasks
- Must be adaptable to workplace and customer cultures
- Flexible with a positive approach to new tasks and special projects and you will be a collaborative team player with outstanding customer focus and the drive and desire to provide a world class service.
- High energy team player with a sense of urgency to meet internal and external customer expectations.
- Highly motivated to set and meet high performance standards based on excellence for the benefit of the customer, the individual, team members and internal customers.
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Understanding and experience of basic spatial design is essential
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Work experience/educational requirements
- Experience in processing sales orders
- Understanding and experience of design
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Good PC Skills
- Experience in the KBB industry
- Product knowledge relating to component and complete kitchens
- CAD or similar kitchen design programme ability
- Experience in breaking down kitchen CAD plans into component and complete form
Benefits of working for us
Our client recognise that conflicting priorities between work and personal life can affect employee productivity and stress levels and impact upon work performance.
They are committed to providing an environment that is supportive of work life balance through benefits and health and wellbeing initiatives. Resources and opportunities are provided to encourage and support the improved health and wellbeing of its employees. They do this through the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Clean modern, spacious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 2 years’ service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme (twice per year)
- Reduced cost Costco membership
- Flu-jab (once per year)
- Permanent role
- 8.30 – 5 Monday to Friday
- 23 days holidays
From the moment that you join their team they aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. They are passionate and proud company. It is this vigour and attitude that helps them execute well every day. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then our client invite you to learn more, explore opportunities and discover a place for you.
Online applications followed by video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest