SALES CO-ORDINATOR (A12851)
Expanding Tameside client are looking to recruit an experienced administrator who has worked in a customer office environment where they have processed orders and dealt with all order related queries. The person they are looking for must have drive for delivering exceptional customer service as this department looks after one of our most valuable customers.
The job is working within a newly establish team who aren’t in the open plan office – they have a newly created office which has been kitted out with new furniture and great deco – it’s quite a funky office to work in.
Some duties include:
- Processing and releasing of sales orders in an accurate and efficient manner
- Ensure orders are routed onto correct transport routes for delivery
- Liaising with customer’s branches on backorders and alternative products
- Checking stock allocations and reallocating items where required
- Using your own initiative to fully utilise available data to answer queries and resolve issues
- Working to service delivery KPI’s
- Dealing with customer enquiries on products, pricing, delivery schedules and more.
- General office administration with electronic filing.
- Multi-tasking, managing numerous time critical workloads.
- Working to fixed business deadlines.
- Working collaboratively with multiple departments to achieve acceptable customer outcomes.
- To maintain and establish professional and responsive relationships with customer branches to ensure total customer satisfaction, while maintaining business standards and meeting all business objectives
- Identify business opportunities and process improvements
- Provide cover for other members of the team
Work experience/Educational requirements
- Experience of working in a similar role
- IT literate in Microsoft
- Educated to a GCSE standard
- A ‘Level/NVQ in Business studies or equivalent
- Experience of using a CRM system
About the person:
- Possess a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Experienced in dealing with inbound service enquiries by phone and email, query resolution and order processing
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, meeting department KPIs
- Must be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Good time keeping along with attention to detail are key
- Must show a willingness to learn about the business.
Hours and Benefits:
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
- 23 days holidays plus BH
- Company parking and canteen facilities
- Lots of company benefits
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest