SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT (A9989)
One of Tameside award winning global companies are looking to recruit an experience Sales and Marketing assistant to join their expanding team.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Support development of marketing strategy via website, social media, international network of agents, product range structure and branding. Collaborate with senior managements to develop the business.
- Dealing with day to day enquiries
- Help to develop new products to suit customer demands
- Develop company into new markets
- Experience in sales in engineering/manufacturing environment. Engineering interest would be good.
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Experience of Salesforce contact management preference
- Additional language advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills
- Positive attitude, excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Full driving licence
- Must have excellent admin skills
- 3 years of marketing and sales
Full time hours, free company parking, great company
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org