SALES AND LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR (A12251)
Expanding Cheshire client requires an additional member to join their team.
Some key tasks include:
- Sales co-ordination E-commerce and Corporate Accounts
- E-commerce site management
- Maintaining accurate inventory of all E-commerce products to relevant sales channels
- Daily order processing and customer communication
- Assisting in shipping, tracking and receiving orders on time
- Prompt order fulfilment for online
- Monthly, quarterly and annual planning and weekly sales reporting
- Inter-departmental work and collaboration as needed Shipment quality control
Ideal candidate will have:
- High attention to detail who takes pride in their work.
- Desire and ability to learn quickly in a busy, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong analytical skills, including experience of formulas in MS Excel.
- Ability to work independently and communicate clearly.
- Have a logical and methodical approach to your work life.
- Strong time management skills with a natural ability to task-switch and plan ahead.
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Passion for selling and can think commercially.
- Team player who is able to problem solve effectively.
- Strong written English and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in internet merchandising or operations is preferred.
- Have a passion for cycling (optional)
Varied role which requires excellent computer skills and an understanding of ecommerce.
Hours and Benefits:
- Full time Monday to Friday 8 -5 pm
- Company parking
- 20 days hols rising with service
- Good starting salary
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job please visit bennettstaff.co.uk.