SALES ADMINISTRATOR (T7001P)
Our expanding busy Tameside client is looking to recruit an additional sales administrator:
Working in the fast-paced, quality driven, Sales Department dealing with customers via the telephone and email, processing orders, dealing with enquiries and resolving complaints. Must have previous exp in order entry and dealing with a multitude of queries in a day.
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls to high quality business standards.
- Working with own initiative to fully utilise available data to answer queries and resolve issues.
- Working to service delivery KPI’s
- Dealing with customer enquiries on products, pricing, delivery schedules and more.
- Processing high volumes of orders accurately onto the in-house system.
- Ensuring customers adhere to agreed payment terms, including taking credit card payments verbally.
- General office administration with electronic filing.
- Multi-tasking, managing numerous time critical workloads.
- Working to fixed business deadlines.
- Working collaboratively with multiple departments to achieve acceptable customer outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer service, be polite, articulate and used to a fast-paced customer service environment, working to deliver service KPI’s and customer outcomes.
You must be experienced with Inbound service enquiries via phone and email, query resolution and order processing.
Work experience/Educational requirements:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- IT literate in Microsoft
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Must be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Good time keeping along with attention to detail are key
- Must show a willingness to learn about the business
- Educated to a GCSE standard
Benefits and Hours:
Our client recognizes that conflicting priorities between work and personal life can affect employee productivity and stress levels and impact upon work performance.
They are committed to providing an environment that is supportive of work life balance through benefits and health and well-being initiatives. Resources and opportunities are provided to encourage and support the improved health and well-being of its employees.
- Competitive salary
- Clean modern, specious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 2 years’ service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership & boot camp sessions twice a week (off-site)
- Cycle to work scheme (once a year)
- Reduced cost Costco membership
From the moment that you join their team they aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. Our client is a passionate and proud company. It is this vigour and attitude that helps us execute well every day. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to learn more, explore opportunities and discover a place for you.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org – applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.