SALES ADMINISTRATOR (A14013)
A well established and fast-growing company manufacturing work clothing for the hospitality sector are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor / Sales Administrator to work within their busy department.
Duties will include:
- Answering in-bound calls
- Managing customers’ expectations and providing an excellent level of service at all times
- Taking customers’ orders on the phone and processing them on the SAGE system
- Processing internet orders and administering the website tracking system.
- Raising and progressing internal orders for manufacturing to process
- Raising and progressing external orders for product to fulfill customer orders.
- Responding to customer complaints in the appropriate manner and ensuring the customer is satisfied with the result.
Candidates must also have a positive and forward-thinking attitude with the ability to work on their own initiative and possess an excellent telephone manner. Excellent timekeeping is also required along with the ability to work effectively as part of the team. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a pride in working for the company and continually ensure that customers receive the level of service required.
Job Type / Category
The hours of work are Monday – Thursday 08:45 – 17:00, Friday 08:45 – 15:45 but you must be flexible and willing to work overtime when necessary.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
As a person you must possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- 1 year’s previous experience of using Sage SOP/POP
- Excellent typing skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs – Outlook, Word, Excel
Commencing salary £20,000
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.