SALES ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT (A10318)
One of Tamesides Award Winning companies are looking to recruit an additional team player.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Answering incoming calls promptly and efficiently, and relaying relevant messages to colleagues
- Processing sales quotations, and customers orders.
- Liaising with suppliers with regards to stock availability, process orders, check due dates, and manage back orders.
- Ensure orders are shipped to completion
- Own all client returns and issues to completion
- Ensure all relevant information that is customer specific is updated and noted on the relevant system and communicated to Account Manager
- Birthday management and social media management for successes etc
- Pack management (for reps)
- stock control
- Offering general business support including meeting and greeting of visitors, offering refreshments and post office runs.
- Managing the print sheet in the absence of current owner.
- Assisting the finance dept with credit control as required
Work focused, happy team player can have a laugh but get the job done. Eye for detail and willing to learn and expand on skills over time. Excellent rapport building skills, lots of supplier contact experience, proactive chasing info off customers & happy to get involved when entertaining clients.
The role is really varied and interesting. Full time hours Monday to Friday 9-5pm. 25 Days holidays plus stats. Company parking. Easy access to all local amenities.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.