ROTATIONAL MOULDERS (MS1003)
Our Tameside client are always on the look out for Rotational Moulders to join their busy team.
Some duties include but not limited to:
- Operation of plastic moulding and casting machines
- Read satisfactions of each job to setup required temperature and time settings
- Filling up hollow moulds as per client spec
- Operation of equipment to complete moulding process
- Cooling items once the process is complete with compressed air or fine water mist
- Inspection of items (report any faults)
- Palletizing completed items ready for collection
- Previous rotation moulding exp would be advantage
Hours and what is on offer:
- 6 am to 6 pm or 6 pm to 6 am – Monday to Thursday or Tuesday to Friday
- 48 hours per week
- 2 x 15 mins paid break and 30 mins lunch
- Company parking
- Canteen facilities
Online application followed by video interview
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.