OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (ADMININHOUSE)
Due to continued success and in line with our growth plans we are looking to recruit an additional team member to join our existing team:
Some duties include:
Person: Bright, intelligent, enthusiastic individual who is happy to support the team with your administration skills, previous customer service experience essential as you will be dealing with clients in person and over the phone. You will also possess good social and inter-personal communication skills. Educated to a good standard. Good geographical knowledge of Greater Manchester would be preferable. Self motivated with the winning personality.
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function
- Producing spreadsheets of candidates seen and logging information received back.
- Inputting candidate data, chasing references, liaising with clients
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets
- Responsible for adhering to the REC guidelines and regulations, as well as adhering to the policies set out by the Home office to prevent illegal working.
- Understand and support the sales process
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management
- Develop an understanding of market rates and conditions within your sector
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
Operate in line with the relevant legislation
- Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
- Comply with all relevant sector specific legislation
- Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, employee rights and responsibilities
- Seek support and escalate non-compliance where appropriate
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Tenacious and resilient
- Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and escalate where necessary
- Customer focused approach
- Confident and persuasive communicator
Hours and benefits:
- 8.15-5.15 pm Monday to Friday – 2 x 10 mins breaks and 1/2 lunch
- Auto-enrollment pension after qualifying period
- 20 days holidays rising by 1 each year up to maximum of 25 + bank holidays
- Free tea and coffee, and fruit.
- Last Friday of each month – breakfast paid for
- Attend social events and parties at Christmas
- Win branch prizes – weekly and monthly
- Access to online training portal
- On the job training within a modern, lively friendly work place.
- Local Tameside
- Access to an experienced well-being coach
For a confidential chat please contact Robbie Harrison or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org – 0161 368 5511
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.